How to Blog What to Blog - Truffle Making

by - 20:19

The following are a series of photographs that shows the process that myself and my friend Jo Horgan, went through to make Truffles today in one of our EdTech Workshops today delivered by Carol Heka.

The skills that I learnt in this lesson includes:
  1. the steps to create the truffles
  2. the importance of listening and following instructions, because I rolled my first truffle through the crumbs without any melted chocolate on it ... I should not have done that
  3. that it's okay to not make the perfect truffle ... just because my truffles didn't look like Jo's truffles, my truffles will probably still taste okay

I could use these skills again, if I were to:
  1. follow another recipe being delivered by Carol or another Food Tech teacher or Chef
  2. participate in another workshop that required me to listen carefully to instructions





 . 

 .  . 

 . 


 . 

 . 


 .  . 

 . 


You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for your support and for coming to my session!

    ReplyDelete