Startup to the Year and Focus for 2020

by - 15:53

As a part of my Community of Learning (CoL) role, my focus for 2020 is developing digitally literate learners who are capable of entering into the IT industry. As the Head of Technology, and Teacher of Digital Technologies at Tamaki College, I have delivered teaching and learning programs to Year 7 to Year 13 students from the Technology Curriculum, and am involved in transitioning students through the learning process associated with delivering the new Digital Technologies Curriculum. My inquiry will be focussed around my NCEA Level 2 and 3 students. The hunch that I have is that the online LearnCoach DigiTech modules that I intend using with my learners, will engage Year 11-13 students more with learning, which will accelerate achievement.

The following is an overview of my Inquiry for 2020.

You May Also Like

0 Comments