Sharing My 2021 Inquiry with Staff at School

by - 15:32

At the end of last term I participated in a meeting to discuss different ways in which CoL teachers could further share our Inquiries with our colleagues at school.  The following are a range of ways which I have shared my 2021 Inquiry with staff.

Shared with Tamaki College Staff

I've posted a screen recording into the TC Staffroom Currents Community to show staff how to access my blog and 2021 Inquiry via the Manaiakalani site, as well as via the link in my email signature.

Previous ways that I have shared aspects of my Inquiry to Tamaki College Staff is by presenting a SLAM session during Staff Briefing, which is outlined in a previous blog post.


I also shared Literacy Learning Strategies relating to the Year 9 DigiTech - Matariki project with teachers in the Technology department, as well as with all Staff.



Shared with Middle Leaders - Heads of Learning

I shared a link to my 2021 Inquiry to Middle Leaders - Heads of Learning via email, so that they can share this with their teams.


Shared with Technology Department Staff

I have included a segment into the Technology Department Meeting Minutes, to share the CoL Collaborative Inquiries, and have highlighted the Tamaki College Inquiries for 2021.  This will feature at the top of our department meeting minutes.

Previous ways that I have shared aspects of my Inquiry to the Technology Department is by presenting a short 2-minute overview during one of our department meetings, which is outlined in a previous blog post 



You May Also Like

0 Comments