Managing different levels and different projects .... all at ONCE!

by - 19:05

My Senior DigiTech class is a multi-level class of Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 students.  Students are able to select from a range of contexts that suit their interests.  However, with so many different projects happening across all three year levels, and with students working at a different pace to each other, it can be quite cumbersome in terms of keeping a track of where each student is at within their current projects.

So .... I decided to load the students' checklists into a grid, that enables both myself, and the students, to see at a glance, who is working on which standard and within which part of the Technology project at any given time.  This is so that both myself and the students can monitor progress and aim to keep the students on track!



You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I like the way you have looked at creating learner agency to impact shift in data.

    ReplyDelete