BP2 : Possible Inquiry Focus

by - 19:13

From what you know already about your classes and your school’s profile and leadership goals for the year, share a possible inquiry focus.

Frame your focus as a desired change in student learning NOT a change in teaching (as yet!)

My target group of learners for my Inquiry 2021 will be my Year 12 NCEA Level 2 class. This group of learners were my target group from my 2020 Inquiry.


I would like to inquire into whether Academic Writing exemplars specific to Digital Technologies, in conjunction with the 'Explanation Writing' classroom display resources for Digital Technologies, based on SOLO taxonomy, could accelerate achievement in literacy in my subject.  

The desired change in student learning is that students will be able to write and achieve at Merit and Excellence levels for NCEA Level 2 achievement standards.





You May Also Like

0 Comments