VTaL Site Presentation - Manaiakalani and Outreach Wananga

by - 23:26



Today I had the opportunity, alongside my fellow MIT Colleagues, to share what I have been inquiring into with regards to my MIT project.  The audience was primarily made up of Senior and Middle Leaders from various Manaiakalani and Outreach schools, as well as other Manaiakalani partners.

The reason that it was so important to me to able to share my MIT 2018 Inquiry, is because my intention is that the VTaL Site that I have been developing, would and could be useful to any educationalists who can see the vision that I have shared with regards to Visible Teaching and Learning, with regards to impacting positively on learners in both our local and global communities.

As outlined in my presentation to those who attended the wananga, the VTaL Site is at the point of being a functional prototype.  In order to improve both the look and function of the VTaL Site, I'm interested in acquiring feedback from a range of stakeholders, including Senior Leaders, Middle Leaders, Experienced Teachers and New Teachers from a range of schools.  All comments and feedback is encouraged and welcome.  Here is a link to a post requesting feedback on the VTaL Site.

The following is the slide deck of the presentation from the wananga.



You May Also Like

0 Comments