Create a Website NCEA Level 2

by - 13:43


Create a Website 
NCEA Level 2


The following are a set of teaching and learning materials that were used for
my NCEA Level 2 Class to create a website from a given brief.

Project Instruction

The project instructions includes a brief, specifications, tasks, assessment criteria
and a student checklist to enable students to complete the task.

Student Work

The following are a couple of examples of student work that the students
handed in for this project.

Digital Media Outcome - Websites

The following are a couple of examples of outcomes completed by the student.


    You May Also Like

    2 Comments

    1. Hi Hinerau,

      Thanks again for talking me through this and for visiting my classroom. It is great to get an idea of what digitech looks like for the seniors, as it informs my practice and illustrates a possible path for my learners.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Danni, it was such a pleasure visiting yourself and your students during your Class On Air lesson last week. I was so impressed with the levels of collaboration that evolved in the short time that I'd spent with your students, and also loved seeing how engaged they were with the project that they were about to undertake. I look forward to hearing updates :)

        Delete