Internal Assessment | Evidence Gathering Template | Google Doc

by - 20:14


I adapted the Internal Assessment Evidence Gathering Template from NZQA into Google doc format, for NCEA DigiTech assessments that I am delivering with my students.

Student Tracking Sheets are resources that I have used with my senior students for quite a few years now.  However, I decided to adapt the templates that NZQA published, in order for the format to stay consistent with what students will become familiar with.

The reason that I adapted the templates into Google doc format, is to enable learners to link their evidence into a Student Checklist, and also so that I can drop comments or feedback into the checklist.  I have entered the Evidence that I expect students to link, in blue text colour, to differentiate from the assessment criteria from the standard information.  

Having the template as a Google doc enables the resource to be user friendly and functional; especially when submitting work for moderation.

AS91884 (PDF, 97KB) - Use basic iterative processes to develop a digital outcome


Internal Assessment

Evidence Gathering Template


Learner Name


NSN


Subject

101DGT - DigiTech Level 1

Level

1

Standard No.

AS91884

Version

1

Standard Title

Use basic iterative processes to develop a digital outcome


Achieved

Merit

Excellence

Use basic iterative processes to develop a digital outcome.

Use basic iterative processes to develop an informed digital outcome.

Use basic iterative processes to develop a refined digital outcome.


Key requirements (list):

A 

M

E

Planning a digital outcome to address a problem, need, opportunity, or interest


Statement of Intent


✔ or ✖



Managing the development by decomposing the digital outcome into smaller components


Statement of Intent


✔ or ✖



Trialling components of the outcome in an iterative manner


Testing Logbook


✔ or ✖



Testing that the digital outcome functions as intended


Testing Logbook


✔ or ✖



Describing relevant implications.


Testing Logbook


✔ or ✖



Using information from testing and trialling to improve the outcome


Improvements Logbook



✔ or ✖


Trialling multiple components and/or techniques and selecting the most suitable


Improvements Logbook



✔ or ✖


Addressing relevant implications


Statement of Intent

Testing Logbook

Improvements Logbook



✔ or ✖


Applying information from the planning, testing and trialling of components to develop a high-quality outcome.


Statement of Intent

Testing Logbook

Improvements Logbook




✔ or ✖


Sufficiency statement:

Achieved

All of A must be ticked

Merit

All of A and M must be ticked

Excellence

All of A and M and E must be ticked

TICK OVERALL GRADE

N

A

M

E






You May Also Like

0 Comments