VTaL Presentation - The process of what I'm trying to say and how I'm going to say it?

by - 19:49

   

Really, this is just a reflection on the process that I am undertaking to organise my presentation materials and communicate ideas around my inquiry about Visible Teaching and Learning.

I've always been a keen advocate of sketching and note taking in order to rationalise my thoughts and ideas.  In this particular instance, I decided to use a separate page for each slide in my presentation.  Mostly so that I could just throw my thoughts (focussed thoughts that is), at each page, and both decipher and rearrange the order of each page (and slide) for my presentation once the ideas had been tabled!

Transferring my ideas from note form into digital form is the easy part for me.  So is generating the ideas.  Extracting the ideas out of my head and into a logical sequence has always been the killer!  However, this process works for me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments